IMPORTANT: Please read the notes below before completing this form.
NOTES FOR GUIDANCE OF APPLICANTS
The following notes are supplied for assistance in making the application.
1. Effect of search. The official certificate of the result of this search is limited to the company's status in relation to the provisions of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act, Cap 303 of the Laws of Barbados and should not be taken as a warranty or representation by the Supervisor of Insolvency concerning the company's compliance with other Laws of Barbados which the Supervisor of Insolvency does not administer.
2. Fees. A fee is payable for each name searched. Fees may be paid in cash or by cheque made payable to "The Supervisor of Insolvency" Fees may also be paid via the EzPay Plus facility. An Applicant must select the mode of payment in the "Payment Option" Section.
3. Names to be searched. The forename(s), surname and National Registration Number (NRN) of each individual must be entered on the appropriate lines in the relevant panel overleaf. If you are searching more than 5 names, use a second form.
4. Applicant's name and address. The appicant's name. address and contact information should be correctly entered in the space provided.
5. Despatch of this form. When completed, this application may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered by hand or post to the address shown below.